CA DRE# 02049808
Marlene Bland is a member of the Trang Dunlap Group that has sold over 480 homes and is the top 1% producer for Intero Real Estate Services company wide.
Marlene Bland exemplifies integrity, hard work and exceptional care with every detail of your real estate experience. Marlene is a native of Northern California and started in mortgage lending with Manufacturers Hanover Corporation and Coldwell Banker. She has continued to extend her real estate knowledge by investing in single family homes, remodeling and converting them to investment properties with her husband Doug.
Marlene's experience led her to the Trang Dunlap Group with Intero Real Estate Services. Since February of 2014, Marlene has been assisting Trang Dunlap. She is a critical member of an award-winning team.
· Wife and mother to three children
· Two children have graduated from the San Ramon Valley Unified School District and one is currently enrolled
· Involved in her children’s extra-curricular activities as a volunteer for over 20 years
· Received the Honorary Service Award in 2001 from Country Club School
· Awarded the Girl Scouts of San Francisco Bay Area Leader Award in 2002-2003
· Received the Coaches Alliance Award in 2004 from the from the San Ramon Valley Girls Athletic League
Marlene and her team will work with you on every detail of your real estate transaction. You can count on Marlene for integrity, commitment and creativity. Give Marlene a call at (925) 719-2201 and you'll be backed by a respected name, Intero Real Estate Services, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate.